“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
– Mother Teresa
Every gift, be it in cash or in kind, will help in caring for the frail and sick who are in the Home. Your support makes a difference to their lives.
Your generosity will go a long way to help us in:
- Caring for residents with higher needs
- Supporting residents with financial difficulties; many of who cannot pay towards their monthly fees
- Engagement of a multi-disciplinary team
Christian Home is an Institution of Public Character (IPC). All outright cash donations to SCH are eligible for tax deduction.
The donation(s) will be automatically included in your tax assessment if you provide us with your tax reference number (for example NRIC/FIN/UEN).
To continue encouraging Singaporeans to give back to the community and to provide strong support for the social service sector, the Minister for Finance announced in Budget 2021 that the 250% tax deduction for qualifying deductions will be extended for another two years until 31 December 2023.
Ways You Can Make A Difference
For your convenience, you can make donation online via Giving.sg portal
Please mail the crossed cheque payable to "SINGAPORE CHRISTIAN HOME" together with the donation form
You may sign up as a monthly donor by participating in the GIRO Programme. Kindly click here and complete the GIRO Donation Form.
SINGAPORE CHRISTIAN HOME
20 SEMBAWANG CRESCENT
Our PAYNOW QR CODE
Donations In Kind
Donations of essential items used daily by our residents are greatly appreciated.
- Enteral feed – liquid/powder, protein supplements and thickeners
- Full cream milk powder and calcium-enriched milk for bone health
- Beverages – quick cooking oats, Milo & coffee
- Deboned frozen meats & fish
- Cooking oil and seasonings
- Adult diapers
- Wet wipes ( Individually packed )
- Shampoo & shower foam ( mild and moisturising )
- Hypoallergenic body moisturisers
Please contact us at 6831 5161 to enquire on the above items or other items you would like to donate.